Here is a list of why it's not the place for me:
- There is a stop light on every block and the light never changes when you're the only one there.
- The roads suck in winter. Johnston City crews come out when it's too late and the roads are already packed with snow/ice.
- There is a cop on every corner sitting where everyone can see them with a radar gun clocking every car, bicycle and pedestrian going by.
- The speed limit is incredibly slow. You can have a corn field on both sides of you and it will still be 25 mph.
- From Kim's experience with the schools, parents are rich snobs who could care less about anyone else except themselves. Oh and their kids are perfect too.