Here is a list of why it's not the place for me:
- There is a stop light on every block and the light never changes when you're the only one there.
- The roads suck in winter. Johnston City crews come out when it's too late and the roads are already packed with snow/ice.
- There is a cop on every corner sitting where everyone can see them with a radar gun clocking every car, bicycle and pedestrian going by.
- The speed limit is incredibly slow. You can have a corn field on both sides of you and it will still be 25 mph.
- From Kim's experience with the schools, parents are rich snobs who could care less about anyone else except themselves. Oh and their kids are perfect too.
hey, are you insulting my kids?
I didn't know you had kids nick.
oh yeah...i meant i hate johnston too
Even worse than the 25mph roads, are the 45mph roads where people drive 32mph when they should be going 50! Every morning!!
i remember one morning, when it wasn't that slick, and the traffic was going like 25mph on the 45mph zone...I'm getting all pissed, when we finally get to the turn-in to Pioneer, and the front car holding it up was a black Impala...hmmm
when you mess with j-town, you mess with pioneer. just be lucky we don't have speed bumps on the real road.
Yes, tis true. The majority of Johnston was once owned by Pioneer. But, Pioneer doesn't suck...it rules.
you so phunny, kaven. you silly boy!!
Oh yeah, I forgot about the slow drivers. Yeah, Johnston also has sucky and slow drivers.
South Dakota Sucks too.
yes i know it does.
look for cody in marshall mn , he's is wearing a vikings t shirt
i saw him
there he is!
why does the wind blow south in MN? because Iowa Sucks
Post a Comment